Note: The Race Information for all Fuddy Mud Sucker race runners can be found here.
The Fuddy Mud Sucker is taking over the old 18 hole golf course at YMCA Fairthorne Manor near Botley, Hampshire.
The venue will turn from lush green fairways into a muddy fun run. There will be 18 obstacles on offer, from crawling through muddy bunkers, to taking our water slide over the finish line. Your view of what a golf course is used for may change forever, thanks to the inaugural Fuddy Mud Sucker. The event has a 4.5k lap for fun or two laps for the more adventurous 9km runner.
- Chip timed
- Medal for every finisher
- Bottled water at the finish
- Camping available (pre booking required)
- BBQs and fire pits permitted (can be hired from the club house, limited availability)
- Combo Deals available (camping + team entries, see below)
- Hot Showers (for those with booked camping tickets)
- Hose Pipe wash down for those that want it
- Free Bag Drop
- Onsite Parking (£1 voluntary donation to Muscular Dystrophy Campaign)
- No Dogs Allowed Onsite
- Clubhouse open for food and drink
What are you waiting for? Join in the fun today!
- Registration Opens at 10am, Race starts at 12pm
- £15.50(+£1.50 booking fee) per person for 4.5km (1 lap)
- £19.50(+£1.50 booking fee) for 9km (2 laps)
- £15 per camping pitch (max 4 per pitch)
- Enter on the Day £17.50 4.5km (1 lap) £21.50 9km (2 laps) (Cash only at registration)
- Voluntary £1 donation for car parking
Please see our terms and conditions of entry