A 10km run on the famous Thruxton Race Circuit near Andover, Hampshire. The course is fast, flat and completely traffic free and comprises a of wide, smooth, tarmac circuit making the run suitable for beginners and experienced competitors alike.
Thruxton Motor Race Circuit is on the site of an old RAF base and still maintains two runways within the track itself. The circuit hosts a number of large motorsport events including Formula 3, British Super Bikes and British Touring Cars.
Last year’s run was super hero themed, this years event is all about the 1980’s!
- 2019 THRUXTON RACE CIRCUIT RUN RESULTS – HERE
- 2019 THRUXTON RACE CIRCUIT RUN PHOTOS – CLICK HERE
- Search your name or race number to find your gun and chip time. If you have a query regarding the results please email Simon at Emit Timing before 6pm on Tuesday 16th Oct. Simon’s contact address is email@example.com
- Transfers of race places have to be confirmed by the original competitor emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm on Sat 13th Oct 2018. The new owner needs to get the race pack from the seller. A replacement race pack is £5 and we have very limited spares. No confirmation of transfer, no race
- Sorry, no entry on the day
- Thruxton Race Circuit Run – Pre Race Information can be viewed HERE
- Pre race email (with race program) can be viewed HERE
- Race packs are being posted out over the weekend (Fri 5th/Sat 7th)and should arrive no later than Tues 9th Oct. If you don’t have a race pack by Weds 10th Oct, please email email@example.com
- This year’s T-shirt design is here! Check out the picture below!
Date & Time
Date & Time
- Sunday 14th October 2018
- Race Start – 09.00am
- Thruxton Race Circuit, Andover, Hampshire SP11 8PW
- Flat Course – (See course map, for elevations below)
- Traffic free, (no traffic lights, parked cars, pavements, just super smooth tarmac!)
- Race Start 09:00am
- Minimum Age to enter = 15 years old for the 10k – (ages on day of event)
- Chip Timed
- SMS Text Results
- 10km – Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female. 1st male and female age groups, 1st Team Prize (top 3 team finishers male\female – on total aggregate time)
- Buggy Friendly Course
- Free Parking
- Sorry, no dogs allowed on site (running or with supporters due to an active runway in the centre of the circuit)
- All race packs are posted out before the race 10 days beforehand.
- Want to dress up? Well why not! This year is 80’s themed!
- Banana, bottled water and Haribos waiting for you at the finish!
This year our run is 80’s themed. Our finishers medal and T-Shirt will be 80’s inspired!
- Trophy for fastest 80’s inspired runner (male\female)
- Trophy for best 80’s costume (overall)
10km Course Map
Is Thruxton Race Circuit Run a flat course?
It depends on your view of what is hilly! A 10km run on Bournemouth promenade is around 47 metres of elevation (Bournemouh Pier to Southbourne and back). Our Thruxton course is a little higher at 54 metres of elevation. Not pancake flat but by no means hilly either!
|Entry Fee||£18.00||Until 21st Sept 2018|
|£20.00||Until 12th Oct 2018 (unless sold out)|