The Winchester 10km Road Race with be held on Sunday 25th February 2018. The race will feature a 1 lap route is a mix of urban and countryside starting outside Winchester Guildhall in The Broadway. The route heads up the High St before going out towards the village of Kingsworthy. The return leg passes through the village of Headbourne Worthy and back towards Winchester before finishing at The City of Winchester Football Club ground.
Sorry, the event is now full, there in no entry on the day available
Pre-Race Information email can be viewed HERE
2018 Race Program available to view HERE
- No entry on the day is available
- As race numbers are posted to registered competitors there is no need to report to race HQ on the day. Just be at the start line, with your number pinned to your chest, by 08:35am.
- Chip Timed (start and finish)
- Custom Medal for all finishers.
- Finishers T-Shirt
- Race Starts at 08:45am this year
- Minimum Age to enter is 16 (age on event day)
- Bottled water, bananas and Haribos at the finish!
- Bag Drop at the start – £1 per person (100% of the proceeds go to the charity running the bag drop)
- Free Key Drop (drop your keys off at the start\pick them up at the finish)
- Sorry only bone conducting headphones allowed, UKA update on the rules can be found HERE
CLICK MAP FOR DETAILS
- Recommended car park is St Peter’s, Gordon Road, SO23 7DD which is roughly 800 metres from the start and 800 metres from the finish.
- Car Parking is free on Sundays (a list of available car parks can be found HERE)
CURRENT COURSE RECORDS
Alexander Lepretre – Winchester & District AC – 33:00 (2017)
Stacey Ward – HERNE HILL HARRIERS – 36:47 (2016)
Winchester City Football Club, Hillier Way Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7SU – MAP
2018 race Programme can be viewed HERE
|Early Bird||2nd Nov 2017|
|Attached – UKA Club Member:||£16.00|
|Unattached – Non UKA Member:||£18.00|
|Standard||20th Feb 2018 – (or when sold out)|
|Attached – UKA Club Member:||£18.00|
|Unattached – Non UKA Member:||£20.00|